New documents pertaining to last year’s failed ‘no confidence’ Grace have been released under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. A link to these documents is provided below. By scrolling down through the documents you can find a copy of the notes made by the Presiding Officer during the count. These raise several very urgent questions about the counting procedures, and whether, given these circumstances, the decision to refuse a request for a recount was correct. Here is some context.
- “Why so divisive?” Defending colleges for state school pupils
- 24 Sept 2014
- Cambridge Academics Speak Out Against Gaza Blockade
- The Hawking Vote: Abuse of Official Email Lists?
- Terms of the Hawking Professorship: a worrying threat to academic independence and equal pay
- Industrial Action: A Student Guide
- Priyamvada Gopal, UCU’s ‘Have a Lie-in’ Strike
- Oxbridge speaks out against Oldfield deportation proceedings